VILLA RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions below are applicable to all villa rental reservations made through websites owned and operated by VILLA BALI LUXURY.
Reservations have to be made in writing, either by filling in reservation form available in our websites or other mean of writing correspondence such as email and fax. Follow the step-by-step instruction below to make your reservation.
- Fill in the form completely if you are making reservation through website reservation form. If you are making your reservation through other means of written communication, please provide detailed information including number of members of the arriving group, their nationality, and their ages.
- Detail information regarding to members of arriving group including their nationality and their age is required prior to acceptance of your reservation.
- Presence of children and infants in your group has to be communicated before confirming your reservation as certain villas are not suitable to young guests.
- Unless explicitly mentioned, maximum capacity of a villa is two adults per bedroom. Each villa has its own specific regulation in maximum capacity which applies to both adults and children, therefore please make sure to pay sufficient attention accordingly.
- Our reservation officer will respond to your inquiry at the latest within 24 hours. If you do not receive any respond from our side after 24 hours, please contact us immediately through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the inquired villa is available, you will receive a respond with detailed information about the villa, its rates for the enquired period, and further instruction to finalize your reservation.
- If the inquired villa is NOT available, you will receive a list of similar villas which are available for your inquired period.
- Availability can change from time to time especially in peak and high season. The villa which is available when our reservation responds your inquiry may no longer available when you decide to confirm your reservation. Therefore it is advisable to confirm your reservation immediately after you receive availability information.
- As soon as you confirm your booking, our reservation office will issue an invoice with detailed payment instructions and a due date.
- Make sure to settle the payment before the due date. Your reservation will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before the due date.
- When we receive the payment we will issue a payment receipt along with booking confirmation containing related information to your reservation including check-in and check out date, exclusions and inclusions, remaining payments, etc.
- For proper pick up arrangement, please provide detailed arrival schedule of each member of your group.
When the guest makes a booking request of villa in Bali, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to VILLA BALI LUXURY within 5 working days of availability confirmation. The following deposit payment must be received by VILLA BALI LUXURY :
- For villas rental is started from more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a non refundable deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For villas rental is started from 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a non refundable deposit.
- If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, VILLA BALI LUXURY reserves the right to void the guest’s Bali villas booking request.
- Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking of Bali villas, the guest must pay the remaining of 50% balance, which is not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- All payments must be made in US Dollars, unless otherwise agreed with VILLA BALI LUXURY, and must be made in accordance with VILLA BALI LUXURY’s payment instructions as set out in the guest’s Bali villas booking confirmation.
- If payments are not made on or before the due dates as required herein, VILLA BALI LUXURY may cancel the booking, in which case the luxury villas rental contract will be thereby terminated without any further notice required. Cancellation charges may apply.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be received by Villa Bali Luxury to secure your booking within 5 days after confirmation of your reservation. Final payment is required 45 days prior to check-in date in low season and 60 days for high or peak season. If you make your booking within 45 days prior to check-in date in low season and 60 days for high or peak season, FULL payment is required to secure your booking. Your booking confirmation must be made by email or telephone (followed by written confirmation) and will be held provisionally for five days within which the payment has to be received into our account. If we do not receive within five days your provisional booking will be released. Payments can be made by either credit card or bank transfer. Based on payment policy, depends on the period of your stay, payment can be in two steps (deposit and final payment) or full payment. The issued INVOICE shall explicitly mention the amount due, and remaining balance to be paid later on. We have two different payment methods available. You can choose the one which is easiest in your situation.
- Wire Transfer. International telegraphic transfer to our corporate bank account normally takes about three days. The amount transferred must include telegraphic transfer fees. If you choose to settle your payment by bank transfer, make sure that you allocate sufficient time before the due date and to mention “Full Amount Guarantee” when you submit the transfer instruction.
In the case you are aware that your transfer payment may not reach our account in time, promptly notify us by sending (either emailed scan or fax) your transfer instruction receipt. Make sure that the receipt has bank’s authorization print-out. We have to receive the payment in full into our account. In the case arriving payment is slightly less than required in the INVOICE because of transfer fee, bank’s charge, currency loss, etc. you are required to pay the remainder either along with your final payment (if you are paying deposit) or in cash upon arrival.
- Online Payment with Credit Card by Visa or Master. Online payment is the simplest and quickest way to settle your bill. Payment by credit card will be subject to 3.5% of credit card processing surcharge and will be charge in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). Refer to Indonesian banking regulation requires all credit card transaction has to be made in Indonesian Rupiah. Therefore if you choose to pay by credit card, you will get your invoice pre-converted into Rupiah, refer villa’s prevailing exchange rate. We will send you a link which will direct you to online form where you will have to fill in your credit card details. It will be processed by IPAYMU (license under PT. Inti Prima Mandiri Utama) as the online payment gateway and it will shown in your billing statement.
Credit Card Authorization is required whether the Booker appointed other party (card holder) whom responsible for the accommodation payment.
As soon as we receive the payment, we will issue a BOOKING CONFIRMATION NOTICE within 24 hour, advising you that the villa is locked for your stay. It can be subject to further (final) payment.
A security deposit may be payable directly to the owner or owner’s representative immediately upon arrival at your selected villa in Bali. The standard security deposit required for each private luxury villa property is stated in the property description; however the owner has the right to impose different requirements on a case by case basis. Access to the property may be refused if security deposit is not paid in full. When the security deposit is required to be paid in cash, or when a non-standard security deposit applies, VILLA BALI LUXURY will inform the guest in advance of the amount payable and any other conditions. The security deposit will be normally refunded at the end of the rental period, after deducting: all additional expenses incurred on the guest’s behalf (e.g. additional charges for goods, services and staff, which have not been directly paid by the guest, and telephone and internet charges, if applicable) and the cost of replacement or repair for any loss or damage to the property or its surrounds or contents caused during the rental period. If this cost cannot be reasonably determined prior to the guest’s departure, the owner or the owner’s representative is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from the guest’s security deposit, and will return any balance to the guest as soon as possible after the actual cost has been determined.
CHECKING IN AND CHECKING OUT
Unless explicitly informed, airport transfers are provided as complimentary services. Pay attention into the following details to avoid any potential inconvenience.
- Our officer will be waiting for you at the arrival gate, holding a board with your name.
- Check in time is 14.00 and check out time is 11.00. Early check in and late check out can be arranged based on availability. Requirement for early check in and/or late check out should be communicated in advance.
- Late check out between 11.00 and 18.00 will be charged at 50% of one night rental rate.
DAMAGE OR LOSSES
A villa property is typically someone’s home. Please treat Bali villas property rented accordingly, and leave the property and all its contents in good order and in an acceptably clean condition. Any damage or losses caused during the rental period, as well as any special cleaning requirements will be the guest’s responsibility and may be charged to the guest’s account and deducted from the guest’s security deposit. In cases of excessive or unacceptable loss or damage at any time during the rental period, the owner or owner’s representative may require the guest and their party, including visitors to vacate the property immediately, without compensation or refund.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
The number of persons (adults and children) staying at Bali villas property must not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the booking confirmation and reservation voucher, unless specifically authorized in writing. Exceeding this number may invalidate any insurance policy on Bali villas property. Entry or access to Bali villas property may be refused or limited where the number of guests exceeds the stated requirement. No pets are allowed unless agreed in writing in advance.
CONDUCT AND DUE CARE
Properties are generally located in quiet residential neighborhoods. The guest is asked to respect this, and ensure that all guests and visitors to Bali villas property behave appropriately. Illegal or immoral activities including gambling, prostitution, prohibited drugs, possession or use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms and other weapons are all strictly prohibited. Smoking is generally prohibited unless stated otherwise in the booking confirmation or reservation voucher. The guest is responsible for the behavior of the guests staying at Bali villas property, as well as visitors to the property during the rental period. Should any guest(s) or visitor(s) are not behave in a suitable manner, the owner or the owner’s representative may, in their absolute discretion, require the Guest, their party and/or visitor(s) to leave the premises and/or vacate the property immediately, without compensation or refund. In the interests of safety, due care should be taken at the property at all times, especially with children. Suitable supervision should be given around pools, beaches and roads, and when using all private luxury villa property’s facilities.
VALUABLES AND SECURITY
Any guest valuables or properties left or used at the property are at the guest’s own risk. Neither VILLA BALI LUXURY, owner, nor villa management accepts any responsibility for loss of or damage to guest property. The guest is responsible for the property during the rental period, and must ensure that all windows and doors are locked securely when not on the premises. Any act or omission by the guest, their party and/or visitors which may negate or prejudice the property’s insurance policy and/or results in loss or damage is the guest’s responsibility. So be careful with your valuables and take care of your selected Bali villas.
Each villa applies its own cancellation policy.
- Cancellation has to be made in writing, either by email or fax.
- No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
Season classifications, their period, and corresponding pricing are subject to discretion of each villa owner. Please refer to pricing information in villa detail page of our website.
ALTERING YOUR BOOKING
- Altering your booking can only be made in writing by either email or fax.
- Altering your booking is subject to availability.
- Each villa applies its own policy on booking alteration.
EVENTS AND PARTIES
Villa rental are made available only for holiday accommodation purpose only. Holding an event or party is subject to management discretion, surrounding neighborhood, local authorities, and may incur various charges and fees.
- Depending on the neighboring community, certain functions may not be allowed in certain villas.
- Explicit notice upon making your reservation is required for holding events or parties in the villa.
- Fees may be required to acquire a license to hold the event from local authorities.
Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations is highly advisable.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing clients both inside and outside the villa.
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, we are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by the villa owner.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not responsible and therefore is not liable to borne any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by condition of the villa.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not liable to any loss and damages to personal belongings of the clients and their visiting guests including cars and personal belongings left inside.
LOSSES AND DAMAGES
- Clients are responsible to leave the villa in good order and clean condition.
- Clients are liable to cover any losses and damages to the villa during their occupation.
- Villa owner retains the right to repossess the villa if the clients or their guests cause damages to the villa.
COMPLAINS AND FORJE MAJEUR
Both VILLA BALI LUXURY and villa owners are doing their best to provide comfortable accommodation for the clients to occupy. However we are also aware that there are issues beyond our control which may negatively affect client’s experience.
- Clients have to address complains to the villa manager immediately.
- Both villa owner and VILLA BALI LUXURY will not entertain any complains raised after client’s departure.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not liable for failure to perform its obligation caused by issues beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to act of God, power failure, fire, flood, epidemic disease, war, riot, and terrorism.
- All clients are strongly recommended to obtain appropriate travel and medical insurances.
- Clients are responsible to ensure that every member of their group has proper travel document as regulated by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not liable to refund any losses caused by improper documentation and any other travel related problem including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- VILLA BALI LUXURY is not liable to any illegal conduct or actions against the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
Self-catering accommodations require that the guest supply all provisions and consumables necessary for daily living. The staff at private luxury villa property may accommodate any reasonable requests to purchase provisions on the guest’s behalf, and this will be charged to the guest’s account.
VILLA BALI LUXURY’s Responsibility
The descriptions, assessments and/or ratings of Bali villas properties and surrounding locations that VILLA BALI LUXURY publishes or gives to the guest are provided in good faith and in the belief that they are accurate based on the latest information received. However, VILLA BALI LUXURY cannot be held responsible for any modifications to the properties or inaccuracies. Where VILLA BALI LUXURY publishes or refers to descriptions, assessments and/or ratings of the property either by VILLA BALI LUXURY or by third parties, these ratings are for information purposes only and VILLA BALI LUXURY will not be held responsible for any reliance placed on these ratings.